Principle Theme Bundles... Much can be learned through reading the classics. However, when we take the time to discuss points in the classics as we go, and then do various activities that tie in to that classic book, the learning experience becomes more real and lasting. This is especially true for children.
At the Royal Academe, we have sought out great classics that teach many of the lost arts of Queenship (and Kingship). We have created resources to turn reading these books with your sons and daughters into a full educational experience.
Theme Bundles include:
Principle: a foundational introduction to the principle theme.
Well Said: Quotes that tie in with the principle theme.
Sister to Sister: Articles for mothers which expound upon the principle theme.
Literature Spotlight: (Classic book chosen that embodies the principle theme)
- Point of Discussion (discussion points).
- Stepping into the Story (activities that tie in with classic).
- Building Word Power (vocabulary words found in classic).
- Principles and Virtues (found within the classic).
- Literary Connections (people, places, and other classic works mentioned in classic).
- A Taste of Literature (recipes for foods mentioned in classic).
- Symbolism and Archetypes (within the classic).
- Resource Links (additional resource links for classic).
To preview a sample Principle Theme Bundle, click on the link below:
TB Gen.pdf (365.33 kb)
To purchase one of our Principle Themed Bundles click HERE